Unsurprisingly, the changing labour market is a hot topic at the moment. In the last episode of the show, we discussed a shifting emphasis towards developing an extended workforce that is task-focused rather than focusing on headcount. In this episode, I wanted to explore this a bit further by digging into the broader implications for talent acquisition and staffing as well as looking at talent market places and likely future innovations.
My guest this week is the perfect person to guide us through the complexity of our changing times. I’m delighted to welcome Tim Pröhm Vice President Digital Product Development at Kelly OCG back to the show.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The current state of recruiting automation
• The shift from sourcing to screening
• What is the Human Cloud?
• How the pandemic is opening up global talent pools
• Task and skills-based hiring
• On-demand talent markets
• Real-time hiring and its broader implications for talent acquisition and staffing.
• What technology strategy decisions should employers be making in 2020
• What does the future of recruiting technology look like