Back in April, I ran a live podcast conference on the future of talent acquisition in partnership with the team at TA Tech. We had ten excellent speakers across five topic sessions, and I’m delighted to now be able to bring you the content to you as a series of podcasts. I’m releasing these every Friday for the next few weeks, so if you don’t want to miss them, make sure you have subscribed to the show.
Following on from the Recruitment Marketing session last week, this week’s release is the panel debate on Recruitment Advertising. My highly knowledgeable guests were Ellie Harte, Recruitment Partner Talent Attraction from Atkins and KJ, CEO of Joveo.
We are at a real inflection point with recruitment advertising now, and this discussion will give you some clear insights into the strategies and technologies that will shape the future.
In the conversation, we discuss:
▪ The current state of the market
▪ Shortening attention spans and changing media consumption habits
▪ The imbalance between supply and demand
▪ How can employers stand out
▪ Outcome-based advertising
▪ Data and predictive analytics
▪ Understanding target audience and segmentation
▪ Testing messaging
▪ The power of authentic content
▪ What future shifts can we expect to see?