The only constant thing in business today is change and very often just keeping up with that chance can take up all of a recruiting team’s time. With innovation being so crucial for competitive talent advantage, how can talent acquisition professionals make sure they are innovating against a background of changing objectives, goals and expectations?
My guest this week is Anastacia Flores, Director of Recruiting for Pipeline Development, Systems and Operations at Pandora. Pandora is a company working in a rapidly changing industry where there is enormous competition for talent.
In the interview we discuss:
- What does recruiting look like at Pandora and what are the biggest challenges
- How do you keep pace with innovation?
- The importance of data integrity and up to date talent pipelines
- Metrics and KPIs to evaluate partnerships with hiring managers
- Embedding company principles within the recruiting team
- The importance of flexibility and partnership in recruitment technology
Anastacia also share what she is excited about for the future and underlines the critical importance of podcasts!