Interviews have always been the central tenant of the hiring process and the one area where it has been most challenging to collect meaningful data. The mass move to video interviewing in the last 12 months has potentially changed everything. So, what data can we now gather, and how can it be analysed to drive actionable improvement in the interview process.
My guest this week is Siadhal Magos, the Co-Founder and CEO of Metaview. Metaview is a technology start-up that is helping some well know employers gather data and act on interview intelligence in new and innovative ways.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Using data to make sense of interviews at scale
▪ Two techniques to improve interviews
▪ Will technology replace traditional interviews?
▪ What are the critical interview data points?
▪ The correlation between hiring funnel efficiency and interview rigour
▪ Bias and inclusivity
▪ Addressing privacy concerns