As regular listeners will know I’m currently mixing podcast content to provide information and insights that are valuable for right now, during the pandemic and insights which will help everyone as we plan for the future. This episode is a right now episode. My guest this week is Gerry Crispin. As many of you will already now Gerry is the co-founder of Career Crossroads, a long-established community for talent acquisition leaders.
In the interview, we discuss:
• What talent acquisition leaders are thinking, planning and doing right now.
• How remote hiring is changing the game
• The pivot from goal-directed behaviour to community-directed behaviour
• Will candidates be making different choices in the future?
• Moving furloughed workers frictionlessly between employers
• The Recruiters Recruiting Recruiters initiative; its aims and code of conduct.