To recap, I’m currently mixing content between topics that are relevant to the right now and topics that are important in the medium to long term. This episode is a right now episode.
Previously, in episode 250, I spoke to Johnny Campbell from SocialTalent about the state of the talent acquisition market. What feels like an infinitely long two weeks later, my guest in this episode is Holly Fawcett from Social Talent to give us an update on what they are seeing in the market right now.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What is going on in the hiring market right now
- The supply of talent
- Adaption to virtual hiring
- Dealing with change-resistant hiring managers
- Talent acquisition as a leadership enablement function
- Building an engaging digital candidate experience
- The longer-term implications for talent acquisition
- How Social Talent is supporting recruiters