Candidate experience is a topic we’ve covered time and time again on this podcast, mainly by looking at employers who are innovating in this area. It is clear though that delivering even an acceptable level of candidate experience is still problematic for most companies. So what is the current state of the candidate experience and what can employers be doing to get a competitive advantage?
My guests this week are Martin Dangerfield and Neil Harrison, both of whom are well known consultants in talent acquisition. They have recently collaborated on a piece of research that collected candidate experience insights from a variety of employers
In the interview we discuss:
- The importance of candidate experience in the current labour market
- Where does candidate experience start and end
- Who owns the candidate experience
- Key moments of truth
- The increasing importance of review sites
- The relationship between talent acquisition and hiring managers
- Data, measurement and the importance of optimisation
- Getting competitive advantage.
You can find the full report here.