The early part of any new year is always dominated by articles and videos exploring predictions of the trends that will effect talent acquisition over the coming 12 months. Unfortunately, a large proportion of this content tends to be unsupported opinion, so it always good to see trend research which is based on robust data.
One such publication is LinkedIn’s Global Talent Trends Report which is based on a survey of 5000 talent professionals in 35 countries combined with behavioural data from LinkedIn’s own platform. To discuss the findings of the report my guest this week is Mark Lobosco, VP of LinkedIn Talent Solutions.
In the interview we discuss:
• The changing relationship between employee and employer
• How can employers identify soft skills earlier in the hiring process?
• Is workplace flexibility essential or just a perk?
• How companies can be part of the solution for dealing with workplace harassment
• Why pay transparency is vital in shaping the future or recruiting and talent