Effective teamwork and collaboration are critical to the success of modern business. However, are recruiting functions using the right approaches to build great teams? How do great teams work together and is there a role for technology in their recruitment and development?
To help me answer these questions, my guest this week is Alistair Shepherd from Saberr. Alistair has a considerable amount of experience in understanding team dynamics and consequently has some great insights to share.
In the interview we discuss:
• The increasingly collaborative nature of work
• Why recruiting isn’t geared up to build great teams.
• The importance of shared values and levering diversity
• The art and science or recruiting and management
• Using consistent platforms throughout the employee lifecycle
• How humans and AI can work together
• The potential power of predictive people analytics
Alistair also shares his thoughts on team-based performance management and tells us what is on his radar for the future.
You can get a $300 discount on tickets to The HR Technology Conference by using the code ALDER300