With work stress levels at all-time highs and remote working set to continue at scale for the foreseeable future, one of the essentials things that 2020 has given us focus on is the necessity to build and scale cultures for both productivity and wellbeing.
My guest this week is Ruth Penfold, People Practice Lead at Launchpad, a start-up accelerator focused on clean energy. Ruth has helped codify culture in several high growth companies and has a personal mission to improve wellness and wellbeing at work.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ Bringing your whole self to work
▪ Building, codifying and scaling culture
▪ How cultures evolve
▪ Co-creating the culture story with employees
▪ Wellbeing and productivity
▪ How leaders need to show up for themselves