Programmatic Advertising is something that seems to strike confusion into the heart of many employers around the world. However, there are a growing number of talent acquisition teams who are using already programmatic techniques to drive some excellent results. So what techniques and technologies are they using and how does programmatic advertising even work?
To get the definitive answers to these questions, I have not one, not two but three guests on the show this week. Jon Hull, Head of Resourcing Delivery at Nationwide Building Society and Ben Gledhill, Head of Talent Acquisition at Yodel will be sharing their experiences as practitioners. I’m also joined by Rob Prince from Talent Nexus who will be acting as our programmatic expert and helping to demystify what is fast becoming a significant area of talent attraction.
In the interviews, we discuss:
- Two different types of programmatic advertising and their benefits
- The unique nature of programmatic job board advertising
- Technology and platforms
- Data, results, and expectations
- Advice for getting started
- Selling programmatic to internal stakeholders
- The future of programmatic advertising for talent acquisition
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts