What is a culture first organization and how can culture be quantified and measured? As the relentless pace of change in recruiting and HR marches on, these are the kinds of questions that employers are finding themselves asking for the first time.
To help us understand the space where culture, technology, and analytics are colliding, my guest this week is Damon Klotz from Culture Amp. Damon’s career has surfed the wave of HR Technology growth in the last few years, and he also has helped create one of the most significant active communities in the industry.
In the interview we discuss:
- Damon’s career story and his move from HR practitioner to vendor
- The growth and power of the People Geeks community
- What does culture mean and how do you measure it
- The most common culture metrics
- The importance of belonging
- Building a culture first organization
Damon also shares his view on the future of HR Tech and the value it needs to provide for employees.