This week sees a first for the show, rather than me just interviewing one guest, in this episode I’m interviewing two. I recently headed down to Pepsico’s UK offices in Reading to have a conversation with Kevin Hough, their Head of Talent Acquisition for the UK and Ireland, and Dan Fitzpatrick, Talent Acquisition Lead for PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions.
We covered a lot of ground in our discussion and it was great to hear Kevin and Dan talk about some of the everyday realities of in house recruitment within a large corporate.
In the interview we discuss:
• PepsiCo’s recruiting challenges
• Anticipating STEM recruitment needs
• How Talent Acquisition is changing as a discipline
• Is recruiting the same as marketing?
• The changing skill set of the in house recruiter
• Rethinking relationships with recruitment agencies
• The role of technology
Kevin and Dan also give us their views on the likely future for talent acquisition.