The ever-shortening shelf life of skills, fast-changing business priorities, ageing populations, and changing attitudes to work means that retaining the right talent is not only more difficult than ever, it is also likely to remain so for years to come.
It’s not surprising, then, that Talent Leaders are starting to think differently about the structure of their function to remove silos and foster collaboration between Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, L&D and other vital people functions.
So what kind of overarching vision is needed to drive effective cross-function thinking, and what strategic role should TA play internally within the organization?
My guest this week is Hélène Loine, VP of Human Resources at Ekkiden. Hélène has a background in recruiting, working at rapidly scaling companies. Her focus at Ekkiden is building a shared vision of employee experience to connect HR silos to improve hiring and retention.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The TA challenges in scaling different types of business
• The importance of understanding your target audience
• Automation and AI
• Using technology and a shared vision to connect the silos in HR
• Different ways of thinking about talent
• Building a people-centric talent function
• Looking at employee experience holistically to drive retention
• How can TA use data and insights to contribute strategically inside the business?
• What does the future of TA look like?
A full transcript will appear here shortly.