The debate around the office versus remote versus hybrid looks set to run and run as employers continue to experiment with different strategies. Despite the enormous advantages of remote working, there are many challenges and gaps with some current approaches that need addressing as we move forward.
So what are the key issues, how do employers address them, and what role should HR technology play?
My guest this week is Saad Siddiqui, General Partner at Telstra Ventures, a VC firm with several HR technology investments. Saad has written extensively about the future of work and the advantages of a fluid workforce strategy.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The current state of the hiring market and the longer term outlook
• Identifying gaps and challenges in new ways of working
• The fluid workforce
• Generational divides
• Building connections and mentoring
• Culture and the role of leadership
• Employee motivations and retention
• Finding the best talent on a global basis
• Key trends in HR Tech
• Consolidation and platform business extension
• How should employers think about technology?
• What does the future look like
A full transcription will appear here shortly.