Employer branding has always been important, but it is now absolutely critical to employers if they want to connect, engage and influence in demand talent. Employer branding isn’t easy and for larger organisations building a global employer brand is a significant undertaking.
So how do you make the business case for employer branding, and how does employer brand activation work amid all of the challenges 2022 poses for employers?
My guest this week is Marije van der Togt, Head of Employer Branding at Just Eat Takeaway.com. Marije is highly experienced at building successful employer brands across multiple countries and has a massive amount of valuable insight to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• Challenges of becoming one company with one story
• Evolving recruiting challenges
• How strong consumer brands create challenges for employer brands
• The importance of culture in candidate choice
• Why invest in a global employer brand?
• How employer brand strategy enables the business strategy
• Storytelling and linking authentic people centric stories to EVP pillars
• Strategically positioning podcasting as long form content.
• The role of data and technology
• Advice to other employers on developing a global employer brand
• What does the future look like?
A full transcript will appear here soon.