It’s April 2021, and we really are standing at a crossroads in terms of the future of talent acquisition. Labour markets are changing, there is a rapid adoption of new technologies, and there is a reinvention in the way we work.
So how best to strategically navigate through these changing times. Well, who better to help point the way than my guest this week. As the preeminent analyst in talent technology, Josh Bersin doesn’t need much of an introduction.
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ How the pandemic is affecting talent markets
▪ Job automation
▪ The need for constant reskilling
▪ Talent mobility
▪ Internal talent marketplaces
▪ Gig work, deconstructing jobs and the evolution of employment
▪ Medium and long term trends to be prepared for