The world of work has changed more this year than any of us could have ever imagined back in January. However in the all the discussion around working from home the future of flexible working we are often not taking into account the radical changes that technology and Artificial Intelligence will bring to jobs and the workplace over the next few years.
The implications for talent acquisition and talent management are enormous as companies will need to continuously find and develop new skills as well as managing the evolving relationship between humans and ever more intelligent machines.
My guest this week is Amanda Fajak, Executive Director at Walking The Talk. Walking the Talk have recently published some research on employers cultural readiness for the transformations AI will drive, and Amanda has some interesting insights, and actionable advice to share
In the interview, we discuss:
▪ What changes is AI driving for companies and workplaces?
▪ Digitization versus Digital Transformation
▪ The dangers of compartmentalization
▪ Relationship between humans and AI
▪ What role should an employer play in someone’s career?
▪ Transforming and shaping skills
▪ Why talent acquisition needs to play catch up
▪ The importance of caring and the implications for leadership