We’re at the halfway point of 2020, and it’s clear we are at the starting point of a period of significant change in talent acquisition the speed of which none of us would have predicted six months ago. It’s also evident that Recruiting Automation is one of the critical pillars of this change. I’ve always felt that as an industry we’ve had a very head in the sand attitude to automation and debate has been overly focused on specific tools and minor details. That has to change, and we have to look at automation from a strategic perspective.
At the recent TA Global Gathering digital conference, I delivered a presentation on recruiting automation strategy, and I’m really pleased to able to publish the audio from that presentation as this episode of the podcast.
Key points I cover:
• The rise of intelligent recruiting
• Why automation is so important right now
• What can, should and actually is being automated
• The potential for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in talent acquisition
• The importance of strategic thinking from TA leaders
• Five fundamental questions to address