The last few years have been a boomtime for recruiting technology with record levels of investment and interest as the digital transformation of talent acquisition progresses. So how has the pandemic affected things in the short term and what is the changed future of the recruiting technology market going to look like?
My guest this week is Jonathan Kestenbaum, Co-Founder of Talent Tech Labs. Talent Tech Labs is continuously monitoring the recruiting technology marketplace, and Jonathan has some very valuable insights to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The impact of COVID on the recruiting technology market
• Short term challenges and opportunities
• The Talent Tech Ecosystem
• The acceleration in market consolidation
• New categories of technology
• The growth of automation in recruiting
• AI, RPA and Analytics