One of the ongoing themes of the podcast in 2019 has been my quest to cut through the hype and find out to what extent employers are automating aspects of their recruiting process. I’ve spoken to several practitioners and look at the automation debate for a few different angles. So I thought it was high time that I talked to a recruiting technology vendor about the art of the possible in recruiting automation and the benefits they are seeing their clients get from it.
My guest this week is Aida Fazylova, founder and CEO of XOR, an automated communication platform for recruiting. Aida started her career as a recruiter and has some great insights to share into both the current and future capabilities of recruiting automation.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The amount of time wasted on repetitive tasks in recruiting
- The evolving sophistication of chatbots
- Natural language recognition and intent analysis
- Do candidates like interacting with chatbots?
- What areas of the recruiting can be automated now and how much could be automated in the future
- Humans versus machines
Aida also talks about the results and benefits employers are getting from recruiting automation as well her predictions for the marketing int he next 12 months.