We live in a highly connected world but also a very noisy one. Standing out from the crowd can be very difficult for recruiters, especially on Linkedin where an unprecedented amount of content is being posted, much of it, unfortunately, is not very good.
My guest this week is Hishem Azzouz, founder of Azzouz Branding and host of The Recruitment Rollercoaster Podcast. Hishem works with recruiters to help them build authentic personal brands and develop content that cuts through the noise to resonate with their target audiences.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Hishem’s career journey so far and his experience of getting started in recruiting
- Being more personable, more human and standing out from the crowd
- What does personal branding mean in 2019?
- Techniques to stand out and engage
- The importance of knowing your target audience
- What are the real measures of success?
Hishem also gives some examples of people and companies doing this well and shares more details about The Recruitment Rollercoaster Podcast.