Talent acquisition is difficult. Companies are changing, talent markets are changing, technology is changing, and for many employers, the transactional model of recruiting is no longer delivering.
So what is working and how should talent acquisition professionals be driving change within their business? My guest this week is someone with the insights to answer these questions. Allyn Bailey is talent acquisition transformation manager at Intel, and she has some very interesting experiences to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Intel’s talent acquisition challenges
- How the talent market is changing and how talent acquisition needs to change
- Why the transactional model of recruiting is broken
- Building relationships for the lifetime of someone’s career
- The infinity loop
- The role of technology
- Why talent acquisition is using the wrong metrics
- How to drive change and promote adoption internally
Allyn also talks about designing Intel’s candidate experience and their plans for the future.