I’m absolutely delighted that my guest this week is Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA at Twitter. Not only is Bruce a senior Twitter executive he is also a passionate advocate of using science to improve workplace culture. He runs a hugely successful podcast on the topic called Eat Sleep Work Repeat and is currently at the top of the bestseller lists with his book The Joy Of Work.
In our interview, we talk about some of the things he has learnt studying workplace culture as well as Twitter’s plans for the future.
In the interview we discuss:
• Why Bruce started his podcast and who he feels has been his stand out guests
• Why science often flies in the face of everyday workplace habits and practices
• Interventions to stop burn out.
• Why most meetings are ineffective
• Physiological safety in the workplace
• The science of diversity
Bruce also talks about what’s next for Twitter.